Cook with a professional chef and fight hunger in our community:
● Cook on Zoom with accomplished chef, Paolo Catini of Basso56 NYC to make a simple, delicious meal to donate to our neighbors in need.
● No cooking experience needed: Just your desire to help others and your sense of humor – we’ll have fun
● Double the recipe to have a delicious, professionally led meal for your family… everyone will be impressed
● Delivery the next day…drop off your meal at Shaaray Tefila on Thursday (10/29) between 9am-12pm. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you need special arrangements re: delivery or if any questions about the evening
To Get Started:
● Click below for the menu and ingredients
● Before we start cooking Chef Paolo will be demonstrating his famous Sangria, (exclusively for you) or choose from his wine suggestions
Please see your temple email communication for Zoom login information or contact email@example.com.
Zoom hosted by Temple Shaaray Tefila to support our neighbors in need.