Prayer at Temple Shaaray Tefila
Temple Shaaray Tefila is a Reform congregation with a traditional spirit. Our worship services encompass a wide range of spiritual experiences, with an emphasis on engaging music, inspiring speakers, and community prayer. Our Rabbis lead us in joyful prayer in so many special settings: in our beautiful sanctuary, outside on our extraordinary grounds, and in families’ homes for more intimate Shabbat services. Our goal is for everyone to find inspirational prayer in a meaningful setting.
- First Fridays — Friday Night Live 7:30pm with special instrumental ensemble
- Second Fridays – TOT Shabbat services for young families at 5:30pm with special music by Cantor Ines Kapustiansky with Kenny Green, our music specialist. Usually we have a community dinner at 6pm, Followed by a Community Shabbat service at 7:00pm
- Third Fridays – Community Shabbat service at 7:30 pm
- Fourth Fridays – – Traditional Shabbat 7:30pm led by our Rabbi Emeritus David Greenberg with music by Cantor Ines Kapustiansky
- Saturday minyan – Held at 8:50am as part of Torah study on Zoom
- Saturday Shabbat services – 10am and 5pm (depending on B’nai Mitzvah schedule)
- Summer Shabbat Services begin at 6:30pm starting in Mid June
We hold multi-faceted congregational holiday celebrations for:
- Simchat Torah
- Thanksgiving (interfaith service)
Each holiday has its own unique blend of spiritual and celebratory experiences for congregants of all ages.