Cook with a professional chef and fight hunger in our community:
● Cook on Zoom with accomplished chef, Paolo Catini of Basso56 NYC to make a simple, delicious meal to donate to our neighbors in need.
● No cooking experience needed: Just your desire to help others and your sense of humor – we’ll have fun
● Double the recipe to have a delicious, professionally led meal for your family… everyone will be impressed
● Delivery the next day…drop off your meal at Shaaray Tefila on Thursday (10/29) between 9am-12pm. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you need special arrangements re: delivery or if any questions about the evening
To Get Started:
● Click below for the menu and ingredients
● Before we start cooking Chef Paolo will be demonstrating his famous Sangria, (exclusively for you) or choose from his wine suggestions
Meeting ID: 857 9883 6252
Zoom hosted by Temple Shaaray Tefila to support our neighbors in need.